Why Invest in Dundee
A city experiencing one of the UK’s more extensive regeneration projects, means there is never a better time to invest in Dundee, the UK's first UNESCO City of Design……….
- A strategic location with excellent communication links and all the facilities expected of a regional economic and employment centre
- A strong labour pool, including graduate output from three key Scottish Universities (2 within the city and St Andrews University only 14 miles away)
- An extensive scientific community and a skills base with strong industry links
- A cost-effective location, with lower property and staff costs compared to the other larger cities in Scotland
- Availability of an extensive package of support and assistance, including access to Regional Selective Assistance (RSDA) grants
- An attractive lifestyle for staff and their families - with excellent housing, education and leisure amenities available in Dundee and the surrounding area